People are increasingly unable to get along. Differences divide them – even in churches, Christian workplaces, and among Christian couples and families. But conflict, division, and strife do not need to be the norm, nor are they the intention in God’s order of things.
Ministry Insights, founded in 2001, is a for-profit ministry that educates Christians about the biblical truth: our God-ordained differences are designed to complete us, not defeat us – to complement one another, not compete with one another. The ministry is rooted in the truth of God’s Word. People are different, scripture tells us, by God’s design.
The Problem: Managing Differences
Leaders are leaving the ministry at epidemic levels.
- Sunscape Ministries of Colorado, which serves clergy in crises, reported that in all denominations nationwide, 1,600 ministers per month are terminated or forced to resign their pulpit.
- 80% of seminary and Bible school graduates who enter the ministry will leave the ministry within the first five years.
Couples are throwing in the towel at the highest level in our history.
- 41% of first marriages will end in divorce.
- Couples married between 27 and 32 years have the highest growth rate of divorce.
Teens are walking away from their families and faith in alarming numbers.
- 42% of American children will grow up in a single family home.
- Teens look at parents and say, “You do not understand me and you are trying to make me something I am not. I am going to go hang out with friends who accept me for who I am.”
The Solution: Understanding Differences
You’re different – And it’s by design
People’s differences can divide them – but it’s God’s design for our differences to bring us together. Ministry Insights helps you discover your unique design, value the differences in others, and learn to blend them to become more together than you can be alone. Our tools and processes help you understand biblical truth about God’s divine design for differences so you can build healthy relationships.
To date, more than 350,000 people and thousands of churches in the U.S. and abroad have used Ministry Insights patented profiles to build stronger relationships on their teams, in ministry, in marriages, and in their families.
Imagine those you live and work with (your team, your spouse, your family, your group) felt understood – your strengths are known, valued, and fully integrated. You can have that kind of insight instantly – get started today.