Thank you for your interest in writing for Ministry Insights!
We regularly publish submissions from writers who speak to leading from your strengths, coaching, the profiles, and all elements of the strengths movement. Please review articles and devotionals on this website to understand our style, approach, and types of content we produce.
As you write, please follow these writer’s guidelines.
- Each article or devotional should focus on one theme or principle.
- Articles and devotionals are conversational in tone.
- All articles and devotionals should include anecdotes from your practice, ministry, or personal experience. In addition, where possible cite statistics or facts to support your point.
- Make sure the article’s biblical basis is clearly articulated, whether in referring to a scriptural principle or in scriptural references. Cite specific Bible translations used.
- Word count is 400-600 per article or devotional.
- While we cannot offer payment at this time, we will provide an article byline, brief 1-2 sentence bio, and a link to your blog or website.
- Format articles and devotionals in a double-spaced MS Word document.
- Submit by email as an attachment with a brief email cover letter. Write “Submission” in the subject line.
- Allow 4 weeks for review and response.
Thank you for your writing ministry! We pray many are blessed by your words.