Marriage Insights Assessment
The same methodology that has empowered thousands of teams is even more powerful inside a marriage relationship.
God created you and your spouse with unique strengths and placed you together. The problem is, until now, you may not have had a way to explore those unique strengths in a meaningful way. Let our online assessment take the first step for you!
This assessment empowers Christian couples to embrace their personal God-given strengths, value each other’s strengths, and build oneness. Whether you are looking to enrich your marriage or are struggling, this tool will help you thrive.
- Better understand you and your spouse’s unique strengths
- Keys to effective communication and conflict resolution based on your strengths
- Action steps to move toward a marriage that thrives
- Complete the assessment and receive instant results.
The Marriage Insights Assessment delivers a personalized 24-page report outlining your individual and relational strengths, specifically relating to marriage. The report accurately and objectively describes who you are in your relationship, keys to motivating you based on your wants and values, and the keys to effective communication based on your strengths.
Recommended for You
Using the included “Different by Design” companion study, you and your spouse can use this personalized information to craft the best relationship possible.
The questionnaire consists of 24 boxes. Each box contains four adjectives we call “descriptors.” The user reads each of the four descriptors and chooses which one describe what he is most like and least like.
Profile reports are compiled and presented instantaneously after you complete a simple, 10-minute online questionnaire. Results are delivered immediately by email.
Although the profile questionnaire is quick and simple to complete, it provides sophisticated data in a 24-page report in the following sections:
- Start Here! A brief overview of the report contents.
- Introduction: explanation of the meanings of the letters in Your Style Analysis Graph and brief description of the basic character traits.
- Your Style Analysis Graph: a visual picture in graph form of your “core” style in four relational areas: problem solving, processing information, managing change, facing risk.
- General Characteristics: a narrative summary which outlines a broad understanding of the strengths and behavioral style you bring to your marriage.
- Keys to Motivating: a list of your wants or values that describe what motivates you.
- Relationship Strengths: a list of specific talents and strengths that you bring to your marriage and relationships.
- Keys to Communication: a checklist that describes how you like your spouse and others to communicate with you.
- Barriers to Communication: a checklist that describes what NOT to do when relating with you.
- Communicating with Others: a list of ways you can improve your communication with others.
- Hindering Factors: a list of factors that could be hindering your marriage relationship.
- One-Word Descriptors: words that may describe you in the four predictable areas.
- Perceptions: a list of ways you see yourself and ways others see you.
- Action Plan: a guide for preparing a plan to improve communication.
Your Adapted Strengths
- Additional Insights – introduction and explanation of how much you feel you may need to adapt your “core” style to match your home environment and fit your marriage.
- Style Analysis Graphs – graphical depiction of your “core” style and your “adapted” style in the four predictable areas.
- How Are You Having to “Adapt”? – list of descriptions of how you may feel you need to respond to the current environment to be accepted.
- Core and Adapted Style: a side-by-side comparison of your core style and your adapted style, revealing the stress and pressure you may feel when you adapt your core style to your home environment.
- The Ministry Insights Wheel: a narrative and visual explanation that shows you and your spouse your collective strengths.
Sharing your Marriage Insights Profile with your spouse will become a great springboard to increased communication and understanding. Use the Marriage Insights Process Guide (a free download) to walk you through sharing your profiles and forming a plan to blend differences.
Q. What’s the difference between Marriage Insights Profiles and your other profile products?
A. The Marriage Insights Profile is a personalized, detailed 24-page report outlining your individual and relational strengths, specifically relating to the marriage relationship. All Ministry Insights profile products draw upon the same principle: every person is uniquely gifted and contributes to his or her work environment, marriage, or family. Each profile set analyzes your one-of-a-kind personality information and equips you to use your strengths in that particular setting (Leading From Your Strengths Profiles in your work setting, Marriage Insights Profiles in your marriage, and Family Insights Profile in your family.)