2022 Equipping Conference - October 11th and 12th

Articles & Resources

Insight: Change The Way You Think, Part 1

May 25, 2015
Posted in

Insights are short, biblical truths to equip you to lead from your strengths Change the Way You Think, Part 1 of 2 Just 5% of a group can influence the entire group’s direction. The other 95% follow without realizing it, according to researchers at the University of Leeds. The data reveals concrete evidence for the…

Read More